El fin de semana siempre ha sido complicado para Rachel y más desde que ella y Young Do han empezado a salir
Words: 1868, Chapters: 1/1, Language: Español
Go Nam Soon would like to think his life ended like it started nine years ago, with the tought of Park Heung-Soo by his side.
Words: 2182, Chapters: 1/1, Language: English
A supplementary story to my Dong-soo/Woon fic “Sanctuary,” but it stands alone. Sword Saint and Earth Lord, otherwise known as Gwang-taek and Ga-ok, are dead and learning to navigate new realms. Can they, as ghosts, affect which one of two possible futures for Yeo Woon and Baek Dong-soo will come to pass? What is the purpose of the Afterlife, or is it as intangible a realm as Love? This story is a re-framing of the series’ events from other perspectives and includes much canon material.
Words: 14586, Chapters: 1/1, Language: English
- Fandoms: 무사 백동수 | Warrior Baek Dong Soo
- Rating: Teen And Up Audiences
- Warnings: Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings
- Categories: F/M, Gen, M/M
- Characters: Gwang-taek, Ga-ok, Baek Dong-soo, Yeo Woon, Jin-joo, Ji-sun, Sa-mo, cameo by Lord Hong, Oh yes Cho-rip, that meddling gisaeng, Yeo Cho-sang overstays his welcome, random ghosts, a tiny bit of Chun sorry not sorry
- Relationships: Gwang-taek x Ga-ok, Dong-soo x Woon
- Additional Tags: action fusion sageuk k-drama, Ji Chang Wook as Baek Dong-soo, Yoo Seung-ho as Yeo Woon, Seung-ho is Wookie's loveliest romantic lead, Het and Slash, Romance romance everywhere, Poetry and metaphysical afterlife musings, Homage to canon, Can you tell I really love this series, I can't quit ya Woonie, I try to be fair to Ji-sun but I love Jin-joo more and Ga-ok owns me, But the boys omg the boys, beware canon ending for this series, comfort yourself with transformative works after watching ep 29